Next Starting Out Session 21st June 2018
- Designed for people who haven’t run before or are not regular runners.
- Next Starting Out Sessions begins in January 2018
- Location: Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham
- 10:00am meet for 10:15am start
- E-mail email@example.com if you’d like to come along (or fill in the form below.)
We know that it can feel tough starting out on your running journey, especially if your fitness levels aren’t where you’d like them to be. That’s why, during the year, we hold our starter sessions: a weekly programme designed to get you from the couch to completing a 5km event.
The programme is designed to gradually increase the amount you run at a pace that’s comfortable for you, with periods of walking included, and is organised by an England Athletics qualified leader.
We host one session each Saturday morning in Cannon Hill Park, with you needing to complete two more runs during the week, with a rest day between each run.
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’ll be able to continue your running journey with us on our other weekly runs and even be able to take part in races!
Our next sessions begin in June- you can register interest in our next programme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the form below.