Next Starting Out Sessions info coming Soon!!
- Designed for people who haven’t run before or are not regular runners.
- Next Starting Out Sessions begin on Saturday 18th March 2017
- Location: Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham
- 10:00am meet for 10:15am start
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to come along (or fill in the form below.)
We know that it can feel tough starting out on your running journey, especially if you don’t do much more exercise than a light jog for a bus.
That’s why during the year we hold our starter sessions: a weekly programme designed to get you from the couch to completing a 5km event.
What’s more, it can take just eight to twelve weeks to complete, which means in 2-3 months you’ll be able to run over 3 miles without stopping.
The programme is designed to gradually increase the amount you run at a pace that’s comfortable for you, with periods of walking included, and is organised by an England Athletics qualified leader.
We host one session each Saturday morning in Cannon Hill Park, with you needing to complete two more runs during the week, with a rest day between each run.
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’ll be able to continue your running journey with us on our other weekly runs and even be able to take part in races!
Our next sessions begin in June- you can register interest in our next programme by emailing email@example.com or filling out the form below.